Effectively Managing Your Stress
Would you like to de-stress your life? By uncovering the stressors in your life, you’ll learn that stress can be controlled. If you suffer from low energy and fatigue during the day, you may have one of the many symptoms of stress. Since stress is at epidemic proportions in our country today, it’s important to recognize its causes so you can
manage your responses to it better. That means learning about the many techniques available to help you cope just by doing what the experts do.
This course covers the difference between good and bad stress (even though your body only has one reaction), signals of distress, the
changing workplace and that effect on you, avoiding burnout, 101 stress Click to see inside relievers as well as 25 ways to simplify your life. You’ll notice a difference instantly by learning how to “change the way you think” and “change the way you breathe.” And finally, you’ll walk away with an action plan to take charge of your life in your invaluable course reference manual.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to understand stress complications and manage stress effectively.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand stress and overcome its risks by practicing stress reduction techniques.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve the quality of your life.
- Uncover hidden sources of stress in your life
- Understand burnout and its causes
- Learn how to react with less anxiety
- Balance work, family and personal needs
- Improve your coping skills
- Practice techniques for stress relief
Tuition: $ 279 (special group rates available)