Beyond Time Management
Would you like to have extra time each day to take care of business? Or would you to overcome the vicious stress cycle that comes from being time-starved? By using the countless tips, techniques and common sense advice from this session, you’ll be more productive and able to free up your schedule. It all boils down to using your time more effectively. You must know how to achieve a balance between what you’re doing and what you should be doing. Once you’ve mastered that, you’re on your way to getting more done.
And finally, you’ll learn how to set priorities, devise “to do” lists and reduce stress simply by doing what the experts do in effective time management.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to make realistic goals and manage your time more effectively while achieving more with less stress.
By the end of this session, you will be able to analyze how you currently use your time by identifying time wasters, set goals and priorities to better use your time by using time-saving tips.
- Analyze your typical time wasters both external and self-generated
- Prioritize your daily activities and get the important ones done
Determine career or personal goals and be coached on achieving them
- Communicate more effectively in less time (orally and in writing)
- Deal with interruptions with “State Department” diplomacy
- Organize yourself by using 15 different tips
- Understand the “Can’t Say No?” syndrome and reverse it
- Understand delegation (both upward and downward)
- Deal effectively with procrastination
- Understand stress and its effects on you and your time
- Learn how rituals improve your life
- Find out how to manage a crisis
- Learn tips for e-mail and texting
- Find out the tips for running highly effective meetings
One day course
Tuition: $ 289 (special group rates available)